[ic] Interchange color/size/etc options.

Adam Lambert adam at khouse.org
Wed Apr 8 17:19:42 UTC 2009

Steve Graham wrote:
> current examples of all the database files are available here:
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/interchange/dist/standard/dbconf/mysql/?only_with_tag=REL_5_6_1
>
> I don't see a listing showing that o.master cannot be null in the
> options.mysql file
>
> It could also be a setting in your mysql database.

    I don't even see o_master listed in the options.mysql file at
all.....  ???   Maybe that options schema you gave me yesterday is from
a newer version, and doesn't match my 5.4.1 stuff?   I can set the
database to allow it to be null, but the settings are what they were
from that schema I got from you.  ??

Just thinking out loud,

--
Adam Lambert