[ic] Interchange color/size/etc options.

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Wed Apr 8 17:55:42 UTC 2009

>    I will try that, but are you sure about that?   It was explicitly
> set to require NOT NULL in that schema you sent me -- which seems to
> indicate that someone somewhere somehow sometime had a reason for it not
> be null.  ??
> Thanks,
> --
> Adam Lambert
> Koinonia House, Inc.

My catalog was upgraded from 4.8, and I just kept using the same mysql
database from 4.8 - just added any new fields that were needed for the new
I don't see much data in the o.master, and I do have many empty o.master
fields in the records.
The schema supplied is working correctly on my catalog, not sure why it
doesn't like the null value.

I would recommend you keep looking at the demo installation for a reference:

I looked at the options table in the demo, and selected the spreadsheet
view - I don't see o.master listed either.