[ic] Interchange color/size/etc options.

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Wed Apr 8 21:24:25 UTC 2009

>    Lovely -- apparently it also tires to set column 'sku' to null
> also....   I think I have a bigger problem here than just the db
> schema....

You may have already done this but...
If you are working on a Live catalog, make a test part number and keep
making the database accept the null values until you get it to go though,
then look at
your option database file and see if anything is written to the file.

suggestions:
check the rights on your dbconf files
check log file in /usr/local/interchange/error.log       (default location,
yours may be elsewhere)
You may need to turn on debugging

Steve