[ic] Adding code to order processing area

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Wed Apr 15 16:41:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

Where is the best place to add some custom code to where the order gets
processed?

example:

>From the admin/order_status page, IF the store owner checks "Settle
Transaction" box, THEN I want to run an outside program from the command
in addition to capturing payment from authorize.net.

I don't mind if it means changing core IC code, as I already do that.

Thanks!
Rick

believed to be clean.