[ic] Adding code to order processing area

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Thu Apr 16 01:49:46 UTC 2009

On 04/15/2009 09:41 AM, Rick Bragg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where is the best place to add some custom code to where the order gets
> processed?

etc/log_transaction

> I don't mind if it means changing core IC code, as I already do that.

You should try to avoid that.  In fact, the only time you should ever
have to really do that is to fix bugs and then you should be sending us
patches so we can fix them in our core code.  There are some rare cases
where you might need to add new functionality to core as well, but keep
in mind that whenever you go to upgrade the IC core all your changes
will be lost.

Peter