[ic] PayPalExpress Signature and Token?

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Tue Apr 28 20:43:11 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 22 April 2009 07:56:14 Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> > I'm installing the PayPalExpress module for a client of mine. Once I got
> > everything configured and started testing, I cam across the same issue
> > that was reported in this thread. I'm wondering if the newer version of
> > the module is available somewhere other than Lyn's client sites at this
> > time.
> >
> > If it's not, I'm wondering if Lyn can provide me with a copy of the
> > newer version he mentioned in this thread.
>
> I committed the last version Lyn sent me to Interchange unstable:
>
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/interchange/lib/Vend/Pa
>yment/PaypalExpress.pm?rev=1.1;content-type=text%2Fx-perl;only_with_tag=HEAD
>
> Regards
>         Racke

Or you can try this one (v1.0.3) which includes functions for refunds and mass
pay. It also moves the function for fail-safe order logging into a usertag.
http://kiwi.zolotek.net

There will also be German giropay in the next version, when I've overcome the
sandbox limitations and got it properly tested.

--
Lyn St George
http://www.zolotek.net