[ic] Character encodings and FCK editor

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Thu Aug 6 06:22:31 UTC 2009

Ok ..

Additional Q's:
Q1: does it work correct via the admin UI, or you do not have the ability to
test this?
Q2: would you have the option to install the nightly build?
Q3: your database has a certain encoding?
Q4: is it possible to paste the snippet of code/page that makes use of the
FCKeditor,
    If so paste it at http://paste.me.uk/
    This could help in making sure we're on the same base to test this
issue.