[ic] UPS info?

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Sun Aug 9 00:00:57 UTC 2009

What is the latest info on setting up UPS shipping for new catalogs?
(based on standard using IC 5.6.1) I'm not looking for anything fancy or
custom, just a basic update on this.  I would like to simply do lookups
based on weights and cache that if possible.  I noticed that in git for
standard, the shipping .asc files that are in products/ship/... are from
2004. and I also saw a post about Business::UPS being outdated and in

believed to be clean.