[ic] ups-query problem.

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Thu Aug 13 19:03:34 UTC 2009

[ups-query]  tag is interfacing with Business::UPS ....

Perhaps you can try the example script on:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Business-UPS/UPS.pm

to see if that returns different results.

Then you might want to check caching of the ups queries?  ...
I never used this stuff, so just guessing.

CU,

Gert