[ic] custom payment module

Glenn McCalley glenn at bnetmd.net
Tue Aug 18 00:48:13 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gert van der Spoel" <gert at 3edge.com>
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [ic] custom payment module

>> Both my modules contain debug statements such as:
>> ::logDebug("CDMI CDMI start");
>> ::logDebug("CDMI post_cdmi start");
>> and these are not showing up in the debug/error logs.  That would seem
>> indicate that the new payment module is not running at all?  Now do I
>> get it
>> to run?  When I restart IC I see the successful "Require" messages so
>> IC is
>> finding them but does not seem to recognize the payment mode.
>
> Have you tried putting debug statements in Payment.pm to see if you can
> find
> the place where things might be breaking before reaching the modules you
> created?
>
> CU,
>
> Gert

Did that and didn't find much, but what did the trick was realizing there
HAD to be a table somewhere that equated payment mode names with file names
Payment lib modules.

CDMI = CDMI.pm.

Found that table, did the entry, and lo! it executes.
Turned the original command line code into a subroutine and it's talking to
the card processor system.  Working out the variable name map and that
should do it.  I'll do a summary when it -really- works.
Hey Gert thanks for the pointers, it was your first reply that got me on the
track.  I haven't had to hack IC much, it's so flexible anyway.
Glenn.