[ic] "GDBM could not tie to access.gdbm"

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Sat Aug 22 00:13:10 UTC 2009

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009, Stefan Hornburg wrote:

>> I found too much contention for that table when it's in DBM, so I
>> recommend you move it into your SQL database instead where this isn't a
>> problem.
>
> I agree. What about a patch for standard catalog?

On this topic, does anyone know why the MySQL definition for the access
table includes this additional parameter?

Database            access          IC_LOCKING        1

The access table is still a DBM table by default even when using MySQL as
it is for Postgres and SQLite definitions too, so I wonder why that's
there.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen