[ic] Next Interchange community meeting

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Mon Aug 24 06:26:41 UTC 2009

On Tuesday, August 25th, the next Interchange meeting is scheduled to take place on #interchange IRC channel at chat.freenode.net.

Among the main topics we expect to discuss are:

    * Progress update since last meeting
    * Promotional efforts regarding Interchange
    * Wiki for website
    * Roadmap for Interchange / WellWell / icdevgroup.org website
    * Clear responsibilities of team members (releases, security, promotions, etc.)

All Interchange users and the general public are invited. The following members of the Interchange Development Group have already confirmed that they plan to attend: Daniel Browning, Gert van der Spoel, Greg Hanson, Jon Jensen, Mark Lipscombe, Mike Heins, Peter Ajamian, Ron Phipps, and Stefan Hornburg.

The meeting will take place on Tuesday, August 25, or Wednesday, August 26, depending on your time zone. Please check this site for the meeting time in your area.

If you don't already have an IRC client set up, you can use the Freenode web IRC client (after login use the white line on the bottom for typing your messages).

We look forward to seeing you on #interchange!

Regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team