[ic] Encode Woes

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Fri Aug 28 15:59:51 UTC 2009

And is it for example possible to reduce it to a testcase of maybe a single
tag on a page causing this behavior?
I'm running with 5.10.0 , which has an older Encode version (2.33 instead of
2.35), but the differences there do not seem to be very big ...

Internet is not coming up with much to hold on to, some checking done by
Perl 5.10 is more strict than 5.8.x ....

Do you have a possibility to set up a Perl 5.8.9 as well to see if the
problem exists there aswell (with the latest Encode version)?

CU,

Gert