[ic] Search problem when mixing words around.

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Fri Aug 28 16:20:36 UTC 2009

I copied the above and tested in on my local version and I have not been
able to reproduce.
http://ic.3edge.com/ic/test2.html

Search for 'rgo rol'  and it will give you 'ergo roller'
Search for 'roller ergo' and it will give you 'no matches found' ....

The reason that it returns (ARRAY(0x533a890)) is because in
lib/Vend/Search.pm at some point you will find:
$s->search_error("Unknown mv_column_op (%s)",$o);       (search for
'Unknown' will give you one location).

$o is a scalar containing the op ...

However sub search_error has:
 my ($s, $msg, @args) = @_;