[ic] [display] state_select value problem - More info

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Sat Dec 26 13:08:12 UTC 2009

For my understanding, if you go to http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo1/
and put something in your basket and go for Express Checkout.

Then pick a State/Province and press 'Place Order' ...

The form will reload with missing fields.

Does it fill out State/Province to the one you choose?

---
If no:  hmmmm strange
If yes: does this behavior happen on your install?

If no: hmmmm strange
If yes: looks like there is a value?

CU,

Gert