[ic] installation issue

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Dec 30 20:35:26 UTC 2009

Thanks Jon, I've reverted it...

But thinking about it: the first time you install there should not be
anything on port 7786.
Now you do not find out that this is the case until you try to actually
start interchange.

Is it a technically big change to use 7786 by default, test if it is
available, if it is not then show a note on that and use 8786?
That way you're covering first time users and the ones installing a new
version ..maybe?

CU,

Gert