[ic] Getting ride of credit card box at checkout

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Mon Feb 9 14:02:26 UTC 2009

I am only allowing orders via PO from established accounts for the cart I
have built. I turned everything I can find off to all except PO order
method. The selection box at checkout only allows PO, but the credit card
box and code still appears when I use express checkout. The PO box does
not appear for PO entry with the express checkout, but I believe it does
using checkout button.
How do I remove the credit card box from all areas it might show up? I do
not want my customers putting their information in the box as I am not
using cards and do not have all the security required when using them.
I am ready to go live except for this little problem.
Kerry