[ic] [ice] Getting ride of credit card box at checkout

Sam Batschelet sam at westbranchresort.com
Mon Feb 9 16:57:22 UTC 2009

On 2/9/09 11:43 AM, "kerry" <kerry at basicq.com> wrote:

> Yes Sam, I tried setting it to 0 in variables.txt but the credit card
> information still showed up. There was no selection drop down box, but the
> box for card number and code was still there with a default to visa in
> grey on the side of card box. I will move the original file back and try
> again.
> Kerry

If there is no option in the payment dropdown then make sure PO_ACCEPTED is
set to 1 because Interchange does not find a default payment hence it being
blank.

PO_ACCEPTED     1       Payment

If those are both set and you actually see no drop down then you might want
to replace your include/* files you changed to there original state and
perhaps checkout.html.

-Sam