[ic] multiple package pricing

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Thu Feb 12 15:08:50 UTC 2009

Thanks Steve, but I have about 100 different price breaks now to cover the
product line. I did try, but just don't think it will work. I also tried
the option solution Marty suggested, but could not figure out how to make
it clear that the qty 1 needed to be ordered when getting the box instead
of each. It would be nice it I could make the package show up by the qty.
EA, BX, Pair. etc.