[ic] &credit_card and [charge] not compatible?

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 05:55:31 UTC 2009

I'm trying to use:

&credit_card=standard visa mc discover amex

but it doesn't seem to be compatible with [charge].  I'm using
&credit_card on one page and [charge] on the resulting page, but the
card number doesn't persist to the [charge] tag.  If I remove
&credit_card, [charge] works fine.

I need &credit_card for card number and date validation with
mv_credit_card_valid, PGP encryption with mv_credit_card_info, and
abbreviation generation with mv_credit_card_reference.  I would put
[charge] in etc/log_transaction but I can't get order routing to work.

Are &credit_card and [charge] compatible?

- Grant