[ic] Retrieving Search Element Values

rapier rapier at psc.edu
Thu Feb 19 15:46:41 UTC 2009

Peter wrote:

> [value mv_search_field] [value mv_searchspec]
> If it's a coordinated search with more than one searchspec then you can
> specify the index of a particular one with the [value-extended] tag:
> [value-extended name=mv_searchspec index=0]

The odd thing is that I tried [value mv_search_field] and didn't get a
result. I was able to get a value for mv_searchspec though using
[value-extended mv_searchspec]. If I just used [value] i received an
array pointer even though there is only one se element in the URLs. I've
included an example URL below

Either way, I was able to get things working well enough. More frantic
searching through the mailing list archives helped.

Thanks for the help everyone!