[ic] SpecialSub admin_init missing perl objects

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Wed Feb 25 11:02:21 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I am still 'playing' around trying to get the admin_init SpecialSub to
work.

According to the docs:
If the user has administrator privileges then this subroutine will be
called after 'catalog_init' (if defined), after session assignment and
after all of the Interchange Perl objects have been set up and
initialized.

Unfortunately at least the following Perl objects are not accessible
in an admin_init SpecialSub:
$Session
$Variable

... I mean, I have not succeeded in accessing any value (in this
admin_init context) from those hash refs yet.

The Interchange version I am running is 5.7.1

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Ton