[ic] How to not parse a section of a page

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Fri Feb 27 17:15:06 UTC 2009

Ton,

> I am wondering if there would be an easy way to have html code similar
> as below on a page and leave it untouched by Interchange so the [if IE
> xx] etc won't get interpolated.
>

> <!--[if IE 6]>
> <![endif]-->
>
> <!--[if IE 7]>
> <![endif]-->

What I've done before for this issue is to do something like:

[tmpn ie_conditional_output]
<!--[if IE 6]>
<![endif]-->
[/tmpn]
[scratch ie_conditional_output]

I don't know if there's a more canonical way, but anything which
passes the output through with an interpolate=0 should work as well.
(A no-op filter would do the trick as well, because the default for
filter is to not interpolate.)

Regards,

David
--