[ic] Min Qty

DB DB at M-and-D.com
Tue Jan 6 05:04:21 UTC 2009

> After getting control of my mysql dataase via phpMyAdmin, I was able to
> use the method at the link below. I am having a problem in placing the
> message in the right place. I used the basket.html file and placed it
> within the Shopping cart header, but this does not work. Is this the
> correct file to use? Am I missing any code that is needed with the perl
> statement?
>
> "If you would like to display a message to the user of
>   the catalog when quantities have to be adjusted to
>   meet the minimum and batch quantity requirement, then
>   include the code below in your shopping cart page at
>   the location you want the message to appear.
>
>   [perl]$Items->[[item-increment]-1]->{message}[/perl]"
>
> Kerry
>

>> For one method that works for me, see
>>
>> http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-September/012493.html
>>
>> DB

Hi - please do not top-post to avoid the scorn of this list.

Did you remember to (quoting from that link):

"In your shopping cart page (usually ord/basket.html or similar file),
add a [batch]  tag before the [item-list] tag." ?

It is wise to check your error logs before posting - they often tell you
exactly what's wrong.

DB