[ic] Simple Options Matrix Options

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Fri Jan 16 09:17:43 UTC 2009

>>> I am using IC 5.4 and all the associated files are located in the /etc
>>> directory of your installation, but you need to be able to do a little
>>> coding to understand these files.
>>>
>>> Joe
>>>

>> This is the code I think controls what is in the email order copy. It is
>> in the etc/mail_receipt file. It looks like it should already be set to
>> print the options information according the [if-modifier size]SIZE line
>> below, but it is not.
>>
>> Quan  Item No.    Description                            Price
>> Extension
>> ---- ----------- ------------------------------- --------------
>> ----------------
>> [item-list][row 82]
>> [column width=5 gutter=1 align=right]  [item-quantity] [/column]
>> [column width=12 gutter=1]  [item-code] [/column]
>> [column width=32 gutter=1 align=left wrap=1]
>> [item-description]
>> [if-modifier size]SIZE-->[item-modifier size][/if-modifier][if-modifier
>> color] COLOR-->[item-modifier color][/if-modifier]
>> [/column]
>> [column width=15 gutter=1 align=r]  [item-price] [/column]
>> [column width=17 gutter=1 align=r] [item-subtotal] [/column]
>> [/row]
>> [if-item-data options o_enable][if-item-data !options o_modular][row 82]
>>    [column width=5 align=right][/column]
>>    [column width=12 gutter=1][/column]
>>    [column width=32 wrap=1 gutter=1][filter op="tabbed decode_entities
>> compress_space strip"][item-options type=display
>> report=1][/filter][/column]
>> [/row][/if-item-data][/if-item-data]
>> [if-item-param pay_cert_code]
>>

> Looks like the right file.
>
> Are your options showing on the flypage allowing the customer to select
> the
> option?
>
> Does your finished order emails received by order processing show the
> option?
>
> Steve

Yes, I the options do show up for selection and the price differences is
correct. The options are not showing up in the email copy of the order.
When I go to reports online, the options are showing up in the customers
order. Once in the cart, the option information is gone, as it is on the
final receipt after the order is processed. This shows pretty much what is
on the order that is emailed.