[ic] options list sorting

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Thu Jan 29 18:57:39 UTC 2009

>> I see now that you are using simple options. You are going to have
>> to put the sort field in catalog.cfg via:
>> Options simple sort o_sort
> Tried this and it is still pulling up in random order.
> I saw something in an older post saying to set sort=1 or sort=o_sort. I am
> not sure what file they were reffering to, but don't think it was the
> catalof.cfg file.
> Kerry

I use this field in my 5.4 catalog, and the only directive I see in
catalog.cfg is
## This sets the type of options pertaining to the product
OptionsEnable option_type

and this on my fly page:  (maybe this is the key....)

  [table-organize cols=2 table=' ' font="size=1" pretty=1]
			[item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=1 sort=o_sort