[ic] Products from second table not appearing in search results?

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Jul 1 20:23:11 UTC 2009

And by doing ProductFiles products2  does that not override the default
'products'?
So should it not be ProductFiles products products2  in the case you add a
second product file?

And perhaps your search is return items from products2 instead of products

But probably Peter is right and I really should go to bed :)

CU,

Gert