[ic] Last Login

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Thu Jun 4 10:54:29 UTC 2009

Hello,

for one of my projects I would like to know the time for the last login in
order to show the user activities which happened since then.

UserDB can be advised with the "time_field" to store the last login in the
user database.

My problem is that I don't get a chance to access second last login after
the user is logged in.

The "postlogin_action" is triggered after the "time_field" column has
been changed.

Of course, I could look up the database manually before the user logs
in, but that isn't the point of the UserDB abstraction.

Any comments?

Regards
         Racke

Interchange Development Team