[ic] Github-question

Rene icdevgroup at hertell.com
Sun Jun 7 10:38:05 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I have been playing around with github, and i looks like a great tool. I
  created a fork where i created a small patch that got slightly
modificated into the master repository. Now i wonder what should i do to
merge any new patches made to the master into my fork? Is it via the
Fork Queue that this should be done? For example the final patch that
was made into the master has a "Will likely not apply cleanly" status,
so apparently this is not the right place to suck in the patch from the
master...

I assume this is easy to do, but i just cant's seem to find the right
way doing it...

Regards,

René
-=-=-
... Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!