[ic] Call for testers

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Thu Jun 18 08:24:54 UTC 2009

I am not entirely sure what you mean. I use Perl 5.10.0 on Debian etch and
currently testing with the latest available test version of the UTF8
implementation (David's branch) ... Apart from the Bareword
"Encode::FB_CROAK" not allowed while "strict subs", which can be worked
around, I do not see any problems with regard to warnings and Carp ... I
also do not think there is any code that is explicitly or implicitly added
to Interchange having this problem currently.

But maybe I am looking in the wrong place in the admin for the 'Spreadsheet'
page ..

CU,

Gert