[ic] Get ready, Restart! Do I use IC or what?

Treahy Treahy at MMaz.com
Sun Jun 21 02:46:32 UTC 2009

Richard Templet wrote:
> The only thing I'll add in here is that I've got clients using 5.6.1 in
> production and it works like a champ.  Last month one client had 5,562
> orders totaling $600,449 in sales and that's just one one server.  No
> fancy load balancing or anything needed so even 5.6.1 is very stable and
> reliable.

Thanks Richard, I did poke around on the available ICdev demo and a lot
has certainly improved since the early days of V4.

Something I didn't ask, my Linux servers are X64-64 systems, any gotchas
there?

Barry