[ic] Call for testers

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Tue Jun 23 16:08:21 UTC 2009

On Jun 22, 2009, at 8:28 AM, Gert van der Spoel wrote:

>> It's been pushed to my tree; I actually squashed two related patches.
>> Said conversion occurred quite some time ago (October of 2008), but I
>> didn't see any additional modifications to the file since, so I'm
>> thinking it'll be good.
>
> Which would be the updated file(s) in the tree? How can I get that
> tree?
> I'm not too sure for all this git stuff yet ... And currently I do not
> Seem to be seeing any differences.

If you've installed git locally, you should be able to do the following:

   $ git clone git://github.com/machack666/interchange.git
   $ cd interchange
   $ git log -p # see commits with patches inline
   $ git log -p -- dist/standard/etc/locale.txt  # see commits which
only touch the specified file(s)

Regards,

David
--