[ic] Verifone IPCharge

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Tue Mar 3 13:00:24 UTC 2009

Bill Carr wrote:
> Does a module exist for implementing Verifone's IPCharge payment
> gateway? If not, is there a template for making new payment gateway
> modules?
> -Bill Carr

I didn't find one in a cursory web search.

If you have to write your own module, please consider implementing it as
a Business::OnlinePayment module and releasing it to CPAN.  That way the
whole Perl community can benefit from your work.  There's a payment
module for Interchange that can use Business::OnlinePayment modules.

	Richard Siddall