[ic] Call for testers

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Fri Mar 13 07:47:11 UTC 2009

I think that 'log & continue'  is good enough. I do not think Interchange is
responsible for sanitizing the garbage someone puts in. To prevent filling
up the error log we could split the issue in a logError and logDebug
notification where the logError entry is smaller with a hint to logDebug for
more info.

But if someone has put in something that is not correct then, if that is
called 300 times, I have no problem with showing it in the log 300 times.
Can you imagine how cool someone will feel fixing one string in a
file/database and solving 300 errors? :)

As long as it is logged with an understandable error message the fix should
be simple for the person to handle.

CU,

Gert