[ic] email options

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Mon Mar 16 06:50:17 UTC 2009

Quoting David Christensen (david at endpoint.com):

> On Mar 13, 2009, at 6:17 AM, Davor Ocelic wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:52:18 -0500
> > David Christensen <david at endpoint.com> wrote:

> >> Sounds good.  Based on my inspection of the history, this appears to
> >> be the Vend::Email module, so I'll see about making the various
> >> *.tag just be RoutineMaps to the corresponding routine in
> >> Vend::Email.
> >
> > That's right. Stefan was also involved in the work, and he committed
> > the Email.pm module.
> >
> > I already created a diff that adjusts all email sending functions
> > in IC (including tags) -- the patch should be sitting in Racke's
> > archive, it just wasn't applied before email header encoding was
> > finished.
>

> Here's a first pass at the email header encoding, using the Encode
> module instead of MIME::EncWords.  Review appreciated:

I would prefer no more "use Encode" until we have resolved all its
issues.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.328.4479  <mike at perusion.com>

The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it,
can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the
universe to do. -- Galileo