[ic] BounceReferrals break Admin UI (was IC 5.6.1& Admin bugs)

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Mon Mar 16 19:30:43 UTC 2009

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, David Bordas wrote:

> I think i found something, disable BounceRefferals
> (http://www.icdevgroup.org/docs/confs/BounceReferrals.html) seems to
> correct all my admin problems. (flex_select : no database, add item with
> images => Internal server error, edit an order => go to website with
> scan error...).
>
> Very strange thing. Did someone notice this before ?

No, I haven't seen it. I have one site using BounceReferrals and actively
using the admin including flex_select, and it works fine.

> Perhaps boucerefferals directive was in a wrong place of catalogs.cfg ?

The placement within catalog.cfg doesn't have any effect.

I'd recommend you add some debugging to Vend::Dispatch, maybe right inside
the BounceReferrals if block, logging what URL it's redirecting to.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation