[ic] Verifone IPCharge

Bill Carr bill at bottlenose-wine.com
Wed Mar 18 11:44:39 UTC 2009

On Mar 3, 2009, at 8:00 AM, Richard Siddall wrote:

> Bill Carr wrote:
>> Does a module exist for implementing Verifone's IPCharge payment
>> gateway? If not, is there a template for making new payment gateway
>> modules?
>>
>> -Bill Carr
>>

> I didn't find one in a cursory web search.
>
> If you have to write your own module, please consider implementing
> it as
> a Business::OnlinePayment module and releasing it to CPAN.  That way
> the
> whole Perl community can benefit from your work.  There's a payment
> module for Interchange that can use Business::OnlinePayment modules.
Hi,

I have taken your suggestion and have begun developing
Business::OnlinePayment::IPCharge (requested my PAUSE ID and all).

My question has to do with Interchange's
Vend::Payment::BusinessOnlinePayment. There does not appear to be a
way to pass additional parameters to BOP's content method from
Interchange. In my case I am attempting the "Route onlinepayment
setting value" method. Specifically for IPCharge we need to set the
MERCHANTKEY and CLIENT_ID (a value different from the login name).
IC's BOP wrapper has the parameters for BOP's content method hard
coded. Any suggestions on how to get processor specific settings from
IC to BOP?

-Bill Carr