[ic] Quick (hopefully) shipping question

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Mar 25 16:11:33 UTC 2009

Quoting Rick Bragg (lists at gmnet.net):

> I have made a "packing slip" admin page and my client wants to ONLY show
> the description.  I'm not the greatest perl regex person, Does anybody
> have a quick couple of lines to filter out the mode?
>
> example:
> change "ups_ground (UPS Ground)" into just "UPS Ground"

Always helps if you show a code snippet. I will assume you are
using [loop-param shipmode]:

	[calc]
	    my $desc = q{[loop-param shipmode]};
	    return $desc;
	[/calc]

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.328.4479  <mike at perusion.com>

I used to think the whole world stank. Then I found out I had poop
on my mustache. -- Anonymous