[ic] interchange newbie questions

sim at eyetravel.us sim at eyetravel.us
Mon Mar 30 13:25:39 UTC 2009

Hi I'm new (or re-new, as I used IC for a small project about 10 years ago)
to Interchange and I was wondering if:

a) Are there any recent reviews/comparisons of IC and other similar systems
(either open source or not)?
b) Is there a searchable archive of the mailing list?
c) The application I'm planning is a web-store with over 2 million products
in the catalog and monthly update  and daily stock update files. Is there
any reason why IC would not be appropriate for this? (I'm planning a
dedicated server)
d) Does anyone know any IC projects being done in Israel?

Thank you
Sim Zacks