[ic] select language: Sorry, the page (process/index) was not found

Friedrich Strohmaier listen_div at bits-fritz.de
Wed May 6 22:27:45 UTC 2009

Hi again,

next one :o))

If I out me as German buying things ic is leading me on an error page

telling me:
"Sorry, the page (process/index) was not found"

also showing this as station in the navigation bar. For example:
Painting Supplies  > Sandpaper  > Steel Wool  > Sorry, the page
(process/index) was not found  > Welcome

Same on the "standard" catalog running on my server.

Where to find out how to get rid of that?
beste Grüße aus
best regards from
Melchingen / Germany