[ic] Patch to differentiate between free shipping and unavailable shipping methods

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Wed May 27 23:12:18 UTC 2009

On Wed, 27 May 2009, Mark Lipscombe wrote:

> Based on racke's feedback, here is an updated patch which addresses his
> concerns.

Here's another squashed commit of your changes for the undef shipping

It is easiest to work with these patches on GitHub if you use a separate
branch for each change, and then later if we squash the commits so we
don't get every intermediate tweak on the way to a final patch.

Please let me know if that looks ok.

Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation