[ic] launchd?

Jeff Maxwell jeff.maxwell at deltatsystems.com
Mon Nov 2 20:59:03 UTC 2009

David,

I'm running it as a LaunchAgent.  I have the plist in "/Library/
LaunchAgents/"

I can start it with "launchctl load /Library/LaunchAgents/
com.icdevgroup.interchange.plist" It starts without any errors but
when I restart it doesn't start.

This is the output when I start it:
xserve-g4:~ interch$ launchctl load /Library/LaunchAgents/
com.icdevgroup.interchange.plist
xserve-g4:~ interch$ The Interchange server was not running (/Users/
interch/interchange/etc/interchange.pid).
Vend::Payment::TestPayment payment module loaded
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V5.7.3
Running with old signals.
Configuring catalog DTD...Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_DTD...done.
Configuring catalog test...Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_test...done.
Interchange server started in UNIX mode(s) (process id 369)

This is my plist:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd
">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
         <key>Label</key>
         <string>com.icdevgroup.interchange</string>
         <key>ProgramArguments</key>
         <array>
                 <string>/Users/interch/interchange/bin/interchange</
string>
                 <string>-r</string>
         </array>
         <key>OnDemand</key>
         <true/>
         <key>RunAtLoad</key>
         <true/>
         <key>UserName</key>
         <string>interch</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Best Regards,

Jeff Maxwell
IT Administrator

Delta "T" Systems, Inc.
858 West 13th Court
Riviera Beach, FL 33404 USA
Phone: 561-848-1505
Fax: 561-848-1611

Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern

Visit Us On The Web At: www.deltatsystems.com