[ic] help!

Suzane Vecchio suzyssecrets5 at optonline.net
Tue Nov 3 22:17:48 UTC 2009

I am the owner of an online shopping site www.ny-beauty-secrets.com. The host for my site has been Netwave Designs(James Nemeth). He let my domain name with godaddy.com expire ( ! ) As well all of his contact information has been disconnected or terminated. My businees has been immediately shut down! As well I cannot access any of my files or customer orders thru the Interchange. The shopping cart as well is affected. Netwave also owns my other (active) domain name www.nybeautysecrets.com which I understand from godaddy.com is active until 8/2010. I would like to know if you would be able to help me to access the Interchange and gain access to all my information. I would like to be able to continue with your services. Is there a way I can avoid the timely process of rebuilding an entire site?
Thanks
Suzy