[ic] Upgrading from version 5.3.1 to 5.6

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Thu Nov 5 08:48:54 UTC 2009

John Benson wrote:
> I see there are notes about upgrading from version 5.2.x and 5.4.x to
> the latest release, but I don’t see any notes in connection with
> upgrading from 5.3.x.  Do you have any advice?  Would it fall more in
> the 5.2.x camp or the 5.4.x camp?

There are no special instructions for 5.2 in the UPGRADE document.
That means you can look at the instructions for 5.4.

If you need guidance, drop into #interchange IRC channel and ask for
help. Most of the times there will be somebody around and able to
help you.

Regards
         Racke

Interchange Development Team