[ic] creating a coupon/discount/pricing framework for interchange

Marty Tennison marty at dripdepot.com
Mon Nov 9 23:51:43 UTC 2009

Hello List!

I'm getting ready to tackle adding a flexible coupon/discount/pricing
setup for our site.  I'm going to try and implement something like
Magento has but not that complete.  If you have every seen the Magento
discount rules you'll know what I am talking about. (very kewl, very
flexible, very slow :) )  I want to create a admin page(s) where the
users (or myself) can setup some discount pricing rules and get an
overview of what rules are currently in effect etc...

But before I start down this road I wanted to see if anyone else has
done this successfully and if so how did you approach it.   Also, if
someone has done this before I'd be willing to look at picking up the
tab to polish it up and add it to the core or wellwell or something.

Any ideas, feedback or suggestions welcome.  (please reply to my
personal email address if your response contains a quote for services)

--
Marty Tennison                     DripDepot.com
email: marty at dripdepot.com
web: www.dripdepot.com