[ic] if explicit problem with data tag

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Sat Nov 21 19:36:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

The following works perfect:

[if type=explicit compare="$Tag->scratch({ name => test_[data session arg], })"]

However, the next case produces an Internal Server Error with nothing in
the logs:

[if type=explicit compare="$Tag->data({ table => groups, column => description,  key => [data session arg], })"]

The groups table with the description in the above example is a
customization, but I assure that it is a perfectly valid table etc...
Basically I am trying to see if there is any data at all in the
description column of the groups table based on the session arg.

Any ideas what the problem is?  Or maybe there is a better way to test
this?

Thanks
Rick

believed to be clean.