[ic] Pragma max_matches question

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Sat Nov 21 21:10:53 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 19:26 -0700, Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Nov 2009, DB wrote:
> > I could also live with suppressing the match limit for only users logged
> > in under a few specific usernames - if I knew how to code that. Can
> > anyone help?
> You should be able to check against $Vend::Session->{username} for that.
> Jon
> --
> Jon Jensen
> End Point Corporation
> http://www.endpoint.com/

You might also want to think about setting a variable for all particular
users such as the "dealer" flag.  Make a new field in the userdb for
this where you can flag users.  then instead of [if scratch dealer] you
can use [if scratch suppress... or whatever]  this way you can group
users together for this and turn them on or off in the database.

believed to be clean.