[ic] Measuring overall "size" of sessions

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Wed Nov 25 16:21:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

I would like to do some testing and I am wondering if there is a simple
way to find the "size" of a particular session in terms of the total
size of all the variables that are set, and maybe display in somewhere
in the page.  For example, I have lots of fly pages and I am setting
some variables on each display.  I want to see the total size of all
those variables set for given session at a given time.

Thanks
Rick

believed to be clean.