[ic] How do I override 0 inventory

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Tue Oct 6 22:05:16 UTC 2009

Hi

I have a catalog where I added a field in the products database called
"track_inventory".  I set this to 1 or 0 if I want to be able to deal
with inventory or not on that item.  For example, downloadable items
etc...  I want to allow checkout with 0 inventory on these items.

When I order quantity 1 or more of an item with this flag set to 0, and
the inventory for that item is 0, the quantity auto-resets to 0 in the
basket.html

How do I override this so I can order any number of these items even if
inventory is 0?

Thanks
Rick

believed to be clean.