[ic] How do I override 0 inventory

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Tue Oct 6 23:05:44 UTC 2009

From: "Rick Bragg" <lists at gmnet.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 3:46 PM
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
Subject: Re: [ic] How do I override 0 inventory

> On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 15:25 -0700, Paul Jordan wrote:

yes,  and just add it in.

http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/config/MaxQuantityField.html
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/config/MinQuantityField.html

Why do you want to disable that on a per item basis? I believe my suggestion
of putting a "1" in the inventory amount - presuming you want to keep
downloads to 1 should work - remember, you won't be decrementing the 1, so
it will be 1 for everyone, forever. The rest of your items should work
normally as they are now.